What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

17 September 2008

Update on the fruit

So, I accomplished my goal last week of cutting out and magnitising 96 pieces of paper fruit. Unfortunately, there were not 96 people at the event. So, I went around the church building and distributed the remaining magnets among the adult Bible classes, in the hopes that women across South Plains will 1) see them, 2) take them home, and 3) get excited about prayer group.

Time will tell... we'll see in a couple of weeks if this experiment was a good idea or if it is doomed to failure. :)

No comments: