What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

24 October 2009

What? What??

Wow, I've gone over a month without blogging. Sheesh.

I have been taking a Facebook break this week, and I have to say, it's been great. Turns out, there are other things in life besides Facebook.

Fear not, any readers left out there; November is blog every day month. It has a cooler name than that, actually; and as far as I know, it's also write a novel every day & pray to God every day month. And, I imagine, there are a few other things thrown in for good measure.

Because, when it comes down to it, what can you do in November anyway, really? It's all dark & cold out there.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's not write a novel EVERY day month-- it's write-a-novel-in-a-month month :D

Su said...

Close enough. :P