What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

08 October 2010

Oooh! A Giveaway!

Quinn over at seeing, dreaming...writing is having a giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers! I know you don't want to miss out on that. (And I wonder what it would be like to have 100 followers... I wouldn't know what to do with that big of an audience! Guess I would adjust!)

Head on over to his blog, leave a comment, follow the blog, tweet... whatever you want to do to have a shot at a $40 Amazon Gift Card.

And in case you're feeling like I'm a horrible blogger who doesn't give nice things away to her readers: Don't worry, a giveaway is coming to Cheekyness, too. Stay tuned.

No comments: