What are we talking about today?

See those themes down there? Ignore those during November. For NaNoWriMo, you get my first and last sentences written that day (typos and all!), plus a word count update. Enjoy!
What are we talking about today?

Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation (think walking, bikes, buses--I like to mix it up).
Thursday: Theatre.
Friday: Green living. Sometimes green-ish. I do what I can.

If it seems sad around here, that's because I'm recently widowed and sometimes sadness pours out of me whether I like it or not. There's always a chance I'll be happier tomorrow.

12 December 2010

Thanksgiving Blogfeast!

Today's the day for Erica's Blogfeast! Go here to read the rules (in case you'd like to make a last-minute entry) and see all the other entrants.

My entry, Gordon and Mollie, is already up, so click the link to go read it!

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...