Here are the ones I missed:
- For some reason, last January I thought I wanted to be a vegetarian. I don't eat much meat as it is, but my semi-vegetarian ways have remained.
- I still haven't done the 100 Thing Challenge.
- I haven't finished either of my previous WiPs, but I did manage to start at least one more.
- And I met no goal times for my running. I'm not sure why I bothered to resolve that, since we're not currently running any races.
And the ones I hit:
- I can now make my own yogurt. Also my own bread, granola, granola bars, and pasta. Plus all the things that I was able to make before-- I'm not sure that resurrecting my cookie- and brownie-making abilities was a good thing.
- I read 100 books for the Goodreads challenge. Actually, I read a lot more than that, but I didn't change the dates on any of my re-reads.
- Thanks to us being hosts on Airbnb, my house is much cleaner than it used to be and stays cleaner with a great deal more consistency than ever before.
Okay, when I list it out like that, it looks like I did not have a banner year. But I guess I met the ones I wanted to meet and the others were just for decoration? That's what I'm choosing to believe, anyway.
Did you make any resolutions for 2011? Will you make any for 2012?