What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

10 April 2014

I is for Imaginarium.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where each day I share my favourite book or series of books beginning with the day's letter.

And this one is stretching it a bit. Could have gone under "Chronicles" or "Dragon", but here it is. I don't have many I books on my list.

Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, series, James A. Owen.




Image from Goodreads.






What's your favourite book that starts with I?

Runner up: The Indian in the Cupboard, series, Lynne Reid Banks.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Inside Oscar is one of my favs. It is a great play by play of the nominations, the night and after-parties of each year of the Oscars:)

Su Wilcox said...

Oh, that sounds brilliant.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...