What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

16 April 2014

N is for Narnia.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that starts with the day's letter.

The Chronicles of Narnia, series, C.S. Lewis

If we ever have any need for a nursery, it will be decorated in a Narnia theme. I'm not sure if Chadwick knows this, but it doesn't matter. He gets no say in this one. :)






What's your favourite 'N' book?

Runners up: The Night Circus, No Impact Man

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is a book on my to read list as I love fairy tales and fantasy style books. Good for you that you will create a beautiful room for your future child. I think you should do one for you:)

Karen M. Peterson said...

I loved the Chronicles of Narnia. Until I got to the end. I HATED the way it ended.

Su Wilcox said...

Birgit: I agree! I need a Narnia room

Karen: I wouldn't have minded the ending so much if Susan weren't left all alone.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...