What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

22 March 2015

Final Portfolio #GradSchoolProblems

I'm working on my final portfolio for my grad program, which is technically now late, just like everything else I'm supposed to have turned in over the last four weeks. Well, longer than that, I guess, because I got behind when I went to Indiana for my grandmother's funeral in early February.


I'm literally only carrying on with this right now because my options are to be done in two months or be done in nine months. Send positive vibes, cookies, chocolate, caffeine, prayers, etc.

3 comments:

Tana Palafox said...

Sending prayers. You can do this last stretch I know it!!

Delores said...

I'll take the two months I think....nine is just unthinkable. Sending encouragement your way.

J E Oneil said...

How painful. Good luck. I know you can do it.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...