|The group on a mid-ride stop. Image |
grabbed from Senator Ellis' twitter feed
(he's the gent in the middle
with the colourful jersey).
... to the Farmers Market. Yep, I had errands to run after the ride. All told, here's what I did:
- Got stopped at an intersection because of a pro-legalisation march in the middle of town
- Bought eggs at the Farmers Market
- Picked up a book at the library
- Rode through the Capitol grounds while the pro-legalisation group was demonstrating (they were not handing out samples, I'm afraid)
- Stopped by the rummage sale at church
- Figured out how to watch a video on UK's Channel 4 even though I'm in the US (with a lot of help from my friends) (and I still haven't had time to watch it, but it's on my to-do list)
- Went grocery shopping
- Finished one of my grad papers, even though I had to stay up to 4:30 AM to do it
|Pic taken with my allegedly smart|
phone. I got really lucky with the
dancing marijuana leaf.