What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

20 October 2015

New on the To-Read List

After such a brilliant weekend at the Texas Book Festival (see my recaps of Day 1 here and Day 2 here), I had to come home with a long to-read list, right? Of course I did. All links and images are from Goodreads. (By the way, are you on Goodreads? Let's be friends.) These are more or less in the order I put them on my to-read shelf; in other words, in how much of a hurry I'm in to read them.











The Porcupine of Truth, Bill Konigsberg











All The Wrong Questions, series, Lemony Snicket


And finally, this one is not so much to-read (since Taye Diggs read it to us and Shane Evans sang a lot of it to us at the session) as it is to-recommend:


Mixed Me, Taye Diggs and Shane Evans

What are you reading (or to-reading) this week?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...