What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

28 November 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: Day 27

Thank goodness for a long weekend with no homework in it. If I'd had to do NaNo and school at the same time this year, I don't think I would be able to finish. As it is, I'm catching up and hope to cross the finish line Sunday, because on Monday evening I'm going to see A Winter's Tale and will not have time for writing. (Judi Dench and Kenneth Branagh are both in it, but as usual I'm more excited about Hadley Fraser being in it. Sure hope I recognize him right away instead of the second or third time he's on screen, which is what happened when I saw the most recent Les Misérables movie, thanks to his facial hair of unusual size.)

Quote of the day: “And while that is a small concern, it’s not my problem,” Sybil retorted. “We’re talkng about my best friend, here, and I’m a lot more concrned about his feelings than yours.”

Today's word count: 3063

Total word count: 43,731

No comments: