What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

04 December 2007

Tired

The Christmas tea was last night, and while it was good practise for full-time ministry (and also a pretty convincing story to put in my admission papers for the insane asylum), I am so glad to have it over. I do plan on giving a recap later, but first I have to threaten people with a mention on my blog.

1 comment:

Kar said...

I could you give you references.

Not for the ministry, for the asylum! :) I hope the tea went well; I've never hosted one of those, but I can imagine how much effort must go into one of those.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...