What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

24 March 2014

It's a Challenge

Yep. I signed up. Again. I'm a slow learner.


This year's theme? Books! (What else?) Every day I'll post my favourite book (or favourite series of books) that starts with the day's letter. The fun begins April 1.

You know, the same day the busiest month of the spring semester begins. Sigh...

3 comments:

Delores said...

Good luck with the A to Z...I'll be looking forward to your book reviews.

J E Oneil said...

Great idea! Good luck with X. I have no idea what you'll come up with for that. :)

Su Wilcox said...

Me, neither. At present, I have none on my read list and none I can remember. We'll see.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...