What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

26 December 2006

Happy Boxing Day!

I feel obligated to update this thing every so often, even though I have a readership of two and absolutely nothing interesting happening in my life. (By the way, Lita and Sparquay, I do appreciate you! Without you I'd just be writing to air!) Having said that, sometimes when I browse these things it appears that no-one else has anything interesting to say either. So I suppose I'm not alone. :)

Merry Christmas!!

What is the point of that font, anyway? Seriously?

What I was going to say is:

Merry Christmas! Feliz Boxing Day! Blessed Kwanza! and last but not least... Happy New Year!

I would add Happy Martin Luther King Day, and perhaps Have a nice Valentine's Day, but I really hope to be on here again before either of those things happen.

1 comment:

Lita said...

I like reading your blog. :) I know what you mean, though. Sometimes there's nothing to say--or no time to write it. And after all, there has to be time to live, right? I tend to go off for a while and when I come back, try to catch up with people. I used to feel worse about it, but I'm starting to think it works alright. More realistic to life?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...