What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

18 February 2008

It's a bit dusty in here.

Inspired by a short visit with Chris and Jessica, I decided to pop on over and let my reading public (all 3 of you) know that I am still alive and well. And doing a dozen things at the moment, which is why the blogging has suffered. I have tons of "planned posts" in my head, it's just a matter of sitting down and sharing them. In the meantime, feel free to comment away and tell me how your life is going.

5 comments:

Beth said...

My life is going well. :-)

Kar said...

I understand; my blog is thicker with dust than yours, I bet. Life's just a bit too crazy right now.

Glad to know that you, too, are still alive. :)

sparquay said...

It's about time you started again.

Su said...

My husband monopolizes the internet. Also, I am lazy. Also, I do try to be aware of my internet time and not spend hours every day on here.

Also, that pic is very sweet.

sparquay said...

Also, you have a lot of excuses...
Also, you are kind for commenting on my profile pic... I like him very much. I think we will keep him around.