What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

01 March 2016

Reading Challenge Update: February 2016

Here's what happened in my reading challenges in February. Links are to Goodreads, where all my reviews are written.
Books I read in February.
I Love Libraries Challenge (12/24 books so far)

Mudhouse Sabbath, Lauren F Winner
Feet of Clay, Terry Pratchett (I thought that I owned this one, but when I went looking I couldn't find it on my shelves. So apparently it was a library book.)
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, Haruki Murakami
What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, Laura Vanderkam
Internal Time: Chronotypes, Social Jet Lag, and Why You're So Tired, Till Roenneberg
Sidewalking: Coming to Terms with Los Angeles, David Ulin

Read it Again, Sam (1/4 books so far)

None this month! At least, none that I remember.

Woman Challenge (7/20 books so far)

Mudhouse Sabbath, Lauren F Winner
What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, Laura Vanderkam
Make It Last: Prolonging + Preserving the Things We Love, Raleigh Briggs
Priscilla the Great, Sybil Nelson

Mount TBR Challenge (2/12 books so far)

Make It Last: Prolonging + Preserving the Things We Love, Raleigh Briggs
Priscilla the Great, Sybil Nelson

Goodreads Challenge (14/100 books so far)

Mudhouse Sabbath, Lauren F Winner
Feet of Clay, Terry Pratchett
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, Haruki Murakami
What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, Laura Vanderkam
Internal Time: Chronotypes, Social Jet Lag, and Why You're So Tired, Till Roenneberg
Sidewalking: Coming to Terms with Los Angeles, David Ulin
Make It Last: Prolonging + Preserving the Things We Love, Raleigh Briggs
Priscilla the Great, Sybil Nelson

What did you read in February? What am I missing out on?

No comments: