What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

15 March 2016

X is for Generation X

If I've learned nothing from scouring the end of the alphabet for books I like, it's this: I should read more X-Men. Or, you know, any X-Men at all.

Image source: Goodreads
Jeneration X: One Reluctant Adult's Attempt to Unarrest Her Arrested Development; Or, Why It's Never Too Late for Her Dumb Ass to Learn Why Froot Loops Are Not for Dinner, Jen Lancaster

I knew I could find an X-related book somewhere. Apparently this book is not as enjoyable if you've read her blog, but I haven't, so I laughed a lot.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...