What are we talking about today?

I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week, but this is the a basic idea of what you can expect to read about when.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

31 October 2016

NaNoWriMo: The Plan (Again)

Here we go. I won't be awake to welcome the return of NaNoWriMo in a couple hours, but at some point on November 1st I'll dive in and start writing.

My plan again this year is to post my first and last sentences of the day--maybe a couple more sentences if context is required--typos, nonsense, and all. This plan may devolve as the month goes on, but that's where we'll be starting, anyway. I hope reading along is fun for you. (At least they're guaranteed to be short posts!)

Are you a Wrimo? Let's be buddies.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Looking forward to your daily musing this month.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...