|The old-old library in my hometown. Where I learned to love|
the smell of books. Source.
2. Speaking of the high school, what have they done to the parking lot? Or the door you used to always use?
3. And hey, look, it has two stories now! You finally have a use for that elevator pass you bought when you were a freshman.
4. You act surprised when someone suggests Dairy Queen in the winter. It was better when it was seasonal, obviously.
5. You still say you're going to "Reasners" or "3D," if you're ever so mad as to go to whatever is there now.
6. Lincoln Park is apartments now? Cool. Pity it's for old folks. I'm definitely not retiring anywhere this cold.
7. Okay, the Pennsy Trail is awesome, but it was more fun going through here when it wasn't allowed.
8. Are roundabouts the new crop circles?
9. Don't even bother going to Riley Park. The good slide is long gone.
10. You're surprised that all four clocks on the courthouse display the same time.
Okay, my life in Greenfield was a bit dull. Bet some of my high school classmates could come up with a considerably more, ahem, interesting list.
What are some quirks of people who grew up in your hometown?