What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

04 March 2015

I Didn't Mean to Greet the Day Like This

Do the wee hours even count as day? I mean, this is still night, right? With apologies to those who work night shifts-- this is supposed to be sleeping time.

My iPad clock when I started writing
this. It also said it was 84° outside,
which was obviously crazy, so I turned
that off before I took the screenshot.
I thought, after a few sleepless nights, that maybe my body could get back at least into this much of a rhythm. I know, I know. Expecting too much too soon. I'm really good at unrealistic expectations. (See also: Grad School, Ease of.)

So here I am at nearly 1:30 AM, debating whether to watch Torchwood or House. I blame tonight's bout of sleeplessness on the mysterious noise I heard earlier, that for just a second I thought was Chad coming to bed. But that's just one of a thousand reasons for my brain to be up right now. I can't erase those reasons long enough to drop off.

4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

:(

Delores said...

Some nights the sandman loses our address. Hope your sleep pattern sorts itself out shortly.

J E Oneil said...

I'm sorry. Lack of sleep is probably the last thing you need right now. Hugs for you.

Su Wilcox said...

Thanks, y'all!