What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

04 August 2015

S is for Sisterhood.

Believe it or not, I'm still thinking from time to time about that A to Z Challenge from 2014 that I never finished. (I totally blame grad school!) Almost there now...

Image from Goodreads.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, series, Ann Brashares.

Wish these books had been around when I was a teenager. I could have learned a lot from these girls then. As it is, having to read them as an adult, I enjoy their journey.



What's your favourite 'S' book?

Runner up: Spindle's End

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Biblical its Samuel

Other wise Scarlet Letter

Jennie said...

Also grateful for you my soso sis

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...