What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

10 February 2015

R is for Rings and Ramona

I was going to make this a Teaser Tuesday post and then remembered that I'm not currently reading anything that I'd like to share. So instead, I think I'll finally pick up where I left off in the A to Z Challenge last April, which is... Letter R. It's a tie for two series:


The Lord of the Rings, J. R. R. Tolkien

If you haven't read it yet, I can't imagine what you could possibly be waiting for.








And...

Ramona Quimby, Beverly Cleary

My first encounter with Portland wasn't its bike culture or its coffee, or even its awesome bookstore Powell's (none of which I've actually laid eyes on, btw, but that's totally beside the point), but instead it was Ramona.







What's your favourite 'R' book?

No comments: