What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

18 October 2007

Did it!!

I just ran 6 miles without stopping for the first time. So now I'm feeling triumphant, tired, and confident that I could run a 10K if I wanted to.

Also, I have that strange "breathed in too much cold air" feeling in my lungs. I may have to start running indoors. Where, I don't know.

2 comments:

Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Hey, Su! Of course you guys can stay with us, just let me know when :)

Kar said...

I hate that feeling. :) Congratulations on your run! I am impressed; I am not nearly that in shape.