What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

08 October 2007

This is how time goes by...

So I've spent the past 2 1/2 hours reading up on all the blogs I've been neglecting lately. What a ridiculous amount of time to spend on the internet. And yet, it has been brilliant to "catch up" with people who I haven't seen in real life for a very long time. Even the most recent real-life encounter has been a few months ago now, when I saw Angie, Lisa, Sarah, Denyce, and Kristi all in one go. (And some other people, too, but I haven't seen their blogs.)

However, I still refuse to join Facebook.

1 comment:

Kar said...

I have a lot of your posts to catch up on, or you've written a lot in the past few days. Good grief!

You know, having Facebook doesn't mean it has to take up all your time. :) I find it helps me keep in touch, but I just check it every few days, when it emails me about somebody or something. Just a thought. But I will still love you if you don't use it.