What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

28 January 2015

It's Like I Can't Even Tell Time Any More

I'm getting ready for my grad class tonight, and noticed we're already on week 3. I don't even know how that happened, yet here we are. (Just saw this xkcd comic this morning: "It's weird how I'm constantly surprised by the passage of time when it's literally the most predictable thing in the universe." Yep, me too.)

What makes this even weirder is that due to the day Texas Tech started classes (a Wednesday) plus a holiday the following Monday (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), my other class was only on week 1 this week. This is a recipe for me being confused for four months, my friends. You can count on it.

Also watching a bit of this right now.
I just dug this photo out of my blog archives,
so I've no idea where it came from to begin with.
Half marathon recap coming soon, possibly tomorrow, for those waiting with bated breath. I meant to post it Monday, but you know-- time passes and the next thing you know it's Wednesday. (I think.)

What day of the week are you on?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think time is moving quickly now...wait until you are a little older....

David P. King said...

A funny thing time is. And it's all relative. :)

Su said...

Delores, that's what I'm afraid of!

David, too true.