What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

09 November 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: Day 9

First sentence: “Very true.”

Last sentence: She would set an example for the team of how to do this right if it killed her.

Bonus round of most typos in a row: She hoped none of her taem was veelind estra-vulunerable that day.

Today's word count: 555

Total word count: 8881

2 comments:

Sharlan Proper said...

Admitting a problem is the first of twelve steps in correcting it. ;)

Su Wilcox said...

I find I make fewer typos when I close my eyes. Maybe it's time to try that software that hides what you type while you're writing. (Or I could go the cheap-and-easy route and just make my font colour white.)