What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

30 November 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: The End

Went to The Winter's Tale (excellent!), came home, wrote a few more words, earned my update-every-day badge shortly before midnight.

Quote of the day: “You’re amazing, Sybs, if only for how thickheaded you are.”

Today's word count: 860

Total word count: 51,111

*frantic applause as a rather huge cast of characters takes a badly-spelled and plot-holed bow*

3 comments:

Sharlan Proper said...

You made it! I was worried for a bit. Can't wait to meet Sybs.

J E Oneil said...

Great job! You must have really revved into gear during that last week. I'm thoroughly impressed by your perseverance.

Su Wilcox said...

@Sharlan: Here's my plan: finish her story in 2016, edit heavily (so I wouldn't be embarrassed for other people to read it) in 2017, order some copies from Create Space or whatever, then decide if I really want to send her out into the wider world. So you can have a Create Space copy once it's done.

@JE: Thanks! I managed it without any of my usual 10K panic days. Just a lot of 4K+ days.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...