What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

02 January 2016

Resolved: Don't Give Up

The cover of the journal where I found
this quote this morning.
"In any case you mustn't confuse a single failure with a final defeat." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

This is my note of encouragement to those who may already be struggling to keep New Year resolutions, or meet any other goals you've set, and are feeling like the finish line is way too far away-- don't give up. Setbacks happen, but you are stronger than they are.

2 comments:

Mia Hayson said...

<3 you are so kind and that journal looks so cool! Must get myself one!

Su said...

I was walking through a bookstore and it jumped off its shelf and lunged itself at me. So I brought it home. Clearly, we were meant to be.