What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

13 November 2016

#NaNoWriMo 2016: Day 13

Yesterday I got my stuff moved in and mostly unpacked (my books are back! Yaaaaaay!!!), and then dashed off a couple sentences on my secondary project at the end of the day just so I had something to update on the NaNoWriMo site. Hence, no blog post, because there wasn't anything to bother posting. Today's a little better--between some furniture arranging and cooking, I got a few words in. 

First line: Since they didn’t even hear her come in, she headed straight to her room to see if her luck would hold out on being super-productive while in a good mood.

Last line: A course of antibiotics to make everything better was more what she was after.

Today's words: 837
Total words: 7651
Words to go: 42,349

No comments: