What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

18 November 2016

#NaNoWriMo 2016, Day I Don't Even Know What

Apparently conjuring enthusiasm for NaNo in a new region is harder than I thought. I finally hit a good spot in my primary project this afternoon, so here's hoping. And this is picking up where we left off, since I have no idea where I started today.

First line: Since the start of her empathy project the three of them had had mood swings and energy fluxatations like none of them had ever seen, not even during puberty.

Last line: A bad mood while grading did not bode well for her students, so she tried to save it for her up days.

Words the last few days: 3223
Total words: 11,581
Words to go: 38,419

No comments: