What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

07 May 2009

I write some of the world's most brilliant blog posts in my head when the computer is far out of reach, but they are gone completely once I sit down to write them. Sheesh.

So, I'm back to full power, as far as I can tell, in both the running and the cycling. Yay! I went running Monday evening with a big silly grin on my face, I was so happy to be out and going. We have a race on Saturday (six miles), and I'm looking forward to it.

Getting everything together for my trip to Indiana-- I leave in 10 days. I'm working on quilts for my soon-to-be niece & nephew, and should be doing that instead of blogging right now.

No comments: