What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

14 November 2016

#NaNoWriMo 2016: Day 14

Guest blogger coming soon! I don't know what he's going to write about (I never do, until I get the magical email), but at least we'll have a teeny tiny bit of non-NaNo content around here. In the meantime, here we are (as-is, typos and all):

First line: Meghan made it through the front door before collapsing on the couch.

Last line: On the other hand, she enjoyed a good fantasy novel as much as anyone, and the weird in her house was beginning to get to be too munch to ignore.

Today's words: 707
Total words: 8358
Words to go: 41642

2 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

Keep those words coming!~

Hart Johnson said...

I'm right about where you are. This is the first time I fear not finishing, but man, life has really done a number on me this month. Best of luck catching up at least somewhat!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...