What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

19 November 2016

#NaNoWriMo 2016, Day 19

My apartment desperately needs some attention, but that's what December is for, right? I did manage to clear all the junk away from my radiators today, so when my landlord finally turns on the central heating (if it's not on already. I haven't switched it on yet so I don't know) I can use it. So that's something.

Other than that, my day was all about writing and wasting time on Twitter.

First line: She couldn’t be sure, not without testing it, that she’d picked up the storng emothion from teh girl at the grocery store because she’d touched her.

Last line: “Well, being as you just tried to knock my brains out sideways, I don’t care what you want,” Claire retorted. “Start talking.”

Today's words: 2176
Total words: 13,757
Words to go: 36,243

No comments: