What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

20 March 2017

#AtoZChallenge 2017: Theme Reveal Day

Normally, I share my A to Z Challenge theme on March 31, but this year the planners designated a reveal day. Which is, of course, today. So, here we go.

The A to Z Challenge kicks off on Saturday, April 1, by which time I have high hopes that spring will have arrived here in southwest Ohio. What better way to get to know my new city in my favourite season of the year than making it the theme of this year's Cheekyness A to Z Challenge?

So! Every day in April (except Sundays), I'll find something Cincy to share that begins with that day's letter. With luck, I'll have some fun and learn something along the way. With even more luck, the whole citizenry of Cincinnati won't suddenly discover my blog and come round asking why I didn't blog about ________ on __ day, because it's obviously a great local whatever. My personal discovery of Cincinnati is probably not going to hit the same highlights that hometown folks would. On the other hand, how boring would the world be if we all talked about the exact same things?

Let's do this.

No comments: