What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

07 March 2017

What I Read: February

I must have been doing something besides reading in February. (Don't ask me what!) Apart from those below and a larger-than-necessary "currently reading" list, I have one other thing: I finally gave up on Wicked and returned it to the library. It's a good thing I like the musical so much, because the book was not my thing.

Books are in alphabetical order by title. If you want to see them in a different order, let's be friends on Goodreads and you can peruse my shelves to your heart's delight. As always, book images and links are from Goodreads, and that's where you can read my reviews, too.


First-time reads:
Northanger Abbey, Jane Austen
One Less Car: Bicycling and the Politics of Automobility, Zack Furness
What the Living Do: Poems, Marie Howe


Re-reads:
None this month


Books by women:
Northanger Abbey, Jane Austen
What the Living Do: Poems, Marie Howe


Goodreads challenge: 7 of 52 books in 2017


What are you reading?

No comments: