What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

13 February 2017

One Week More

One week to go! I have a final speedwork planned, which means not a thing here in Su-Land because I'm not that good at it, but otherwise four easy running days this week before Sunday.

By the way, here are Cincinnati and El Paso's forecasts for next Sunday. I'll let you guess which is which:


So much for that "warm weekend getaway" plan. At least there are still lovely people to see. I hope they don't all need to urgently go out of town on Saturday.

Get excited, y'all, we're about to run 13 miles!

No comments: