What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

01 October 2004

Wow!

Wow, this is exciting... I finally have my very own weblog. All I need now is broadband internet, a PDA, a cell phone (perhaps even one with pictures), a laptop, and one of those memory-stick things that everyone is using instead of floppy disks now, and I'll be right up-to-date with the rest of the country. :)

Well, what can I say? Welcome to Cheekysu's cheeky weblog. I hope you don't get too bored reading it... I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Rain, rain, rain! We've had a lot of that lately, which is extraordinary for West Texas. Apparently it's something to do with the hurricanes... I don't know, I'm not a meteorologist. But we've had good Scottish weather for the last 1 1/2 weeks. If only we had all the rest of Scotland to go with it, eh?

Despite having a new job and a new semester of college for over a month now, I am still having trouble adjusting and getting myself on a new schedule. Time management is a big issue for me at the moment... here's hoping it gets better. In 2 of my 3 "live" classes, I've had the first test this past week; #3 is coming up on Tuesday. In my internet classes, I've had something due every week anyway, so that's not a problem... although I have everything done 3 days ahead of time this week! Truly amazing!

Anyway, thanks for listening... watch this space... :).

No comments: