What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

01 October 2004

Wow!

Wow, this is exciting... I finally have my very own weblog. All I need now is broadband internet, a PDA, a cell phone (perhaps even one with pictures), a laptop, and one of those memory-stick things that everyone is using instead of floppy disks now, and I'll be right up-to-date with the rest of the country. :)

Well, what can I say? Welcome to Cheekysu's cheeky weblog. I hope you don't get too bored reading it... I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Rain, rain, rain! We've had a lot of that lately, which is extraordinary for West Texas. Apparently it's something to do with the hurricanes... I don't know, I'm not a meteorologist. But we've had good Scottish weather for the last 1 1/2 weeks. If only we had all the rest of Scotland to go with it, eh?

Despite having a new job and a new semester of college for over a month now, I am still having trouble adjusting and getting myself on a new schedule. Time management is a big issue for me at the moment... here's hoping it gets better. In 2 of my 3 "live" classes, I've had the first test this past week; #3 is coming up on Tuesday. In my internet classes, I've had something due every week anyway, so that's not a problem... although I have everything done 3 days ahead of time this week! Truly amazing!

Anyway, thanks for listening... watch this space... :).

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...