What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

09 May 2007

Greenfield

So I went to Indiana this weekend, to see my grandfather (he's in the hospital), surprise my family, and generally spread cheer and goodwill to all around me. Sort of.

My mother screamed in McDonalds when she saw me. My sister stepped on my foot. My father thought I was an insurance salesman. My grandfather just smiled and told me he was "Wunnerful" when I asked. (Not all at once.)

I have some photos and a couple of amusing videos that I will probably share, once I get them off my camera and on to my computer.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Your mother screaming--that's hilarious. I have never met her, but I think I can imagine it.

...I thought you were an insurance salesman.

Su said...

Sometimes I think I am, too. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...