Here's another first in the world of Su:
I can safely say I've never been called stylish before! Many thanks to Lisa @ First Draft and to Margo Kelly for passing this award on to me!
This one comes with rules, as so many do: Another seven things about myself. I would be tempted to say this whole blog is about myself and leave it at that, but this is my journal day, so here goes:
1. I'm 32 years old and I only just read Anne of Green Gables.
2. And Pride and Prejudice.
3. Ick alert: Once upon a very bored time, one of my friends stuck her pinky up her nose to see how far it would go, which prompted a contest. I won.
4. If I had it my way, all my lecturers at uni would be women.
5. I only leave my umbrella at home when it's raining.
6. Millet is my favourite grain ever.
7. If I had my wedding to do all over again, I would elope.
That should be sufficiently off-the-wall to keep everyone happy! (Or grossed out, as the case may be.)
I'm meant to pass this on to other bloggers, but every time I went to get a link to pass it on, it turned out that the would-be recipient already had an award this week. And really, I think all my readers are stylish! So you may take it with you if you like, or if you know a stylish blogger who needs an award.
What's your favourite grain?