What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

06 December 2016

Reading Challenge Update: November

I managed to read a book in November! It was a library book & was almost finished when NaNoWriMo started. (More on NaNoWriMo anon; I know I left you all hanging about halfway through the month. I'm never promising to blog every day in November ever again.)

So, what's left? A few more library books and a few more off the TBR list to finish off 2016. At least one thing will have gone right about this year. :/

As always, links and images are from Goodreads, where all my reviews are written.



I Love Libraries Challenge (45/50 books)
Door to Door: The Magnificent, Maddening, Mysterious World of Transportation, Edward Humes



Read It Again, Sam CHALLENGE COMPLETED (4/4 books)


Woman Challenge CHALLENGE COMPLETED (54/20 books)


Mount TBR Challenge (45/48 books so far)


Goodreads Challenge (97/100 books so far)
Door to Door: The Magnificent, Maddening, Mysterious World of Transportation, Edward Humes


What are you reading?

No comments: