What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

06 December 2016

Reading Challenge Update: November

I managed to read a book in November! It was a library book & was almost finished when NaNoWriMo started. (More on NaNoWriMo anon; I know I left you all hanging about halfway through the month. I'm never promising to blog every day in November ever again.)

So, what's left? A few more library books and a few more off the TBR list to finish off 2016. At least one thing will have gone right about this year. :/

As always, links and images are from Goodreads, where all my reviews are written.



I Love Libraries Challenge (45/50 books)
Door to Door: The Magnificent, Maddening, Mysterious World of Transportation, Edward Humes



Read It Again, Sam CHALLENGE COMPLETED (4/4 books)


Woman Challenge CHALLENGE COMPLETED (54/20 books)


Mount TBR Challenge (45/48 books so far)


Goodreads Challenge (97/100 books so far)
Door to Door: The Magnificent, Maddening, Mysterious World of Transportation, Edward Humes


What are you reading?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...