What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

20 January 2017

Self-Care is Green, Too

Source: Vivek Chugh on freeimages.com.
Take a nap. Read a book. Listen to soothing music. Spend time with a friend. Turn off your TV. Check out. Whatever you need to do to get ready to face the day and make your corner of the world a better place, every day.

Especially this day.

3 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

We really need this, don't we. I am trying, as much as I can on a day I have to go to work and the work content overlaps with politics...

J E Oneil said...

Going to need a lot of these for the next four years.

Su Wilcox said...

Yeah. Not sure how much longer I can keep up the lighthearted and barely useful stuff I usually write. :/ I'm sure gonna try.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...