What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

23 March 2009

Hee Hee Hee.


Now I readily admit that ReverendFun is cheesy more often than it is outright funny. But as a runner, this one delights me to no end. Of course, I am wondering: Where is Adam's bib number? Is he planning to be a bandit in the human race?
(Also, I don't think Adam was pasty-white and blonde. But nothing is perfect.)

2 comments:

Matt @ The Church of No People said...

Well it seems only a recent innovation to believe that Jesus was middle eastern. So Adam is probably thought by many to be a white guy too.

I just wonder if Adam is wearing any chafe tape.

Su said...

Hee! Or at least some BodyGlide.