What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

14 March 2009

Ooh, a new gadget!

I asked our pal Dougle for a review of the Kindle app on the iPhone. I asked because I've thought about purchasing both of them sometime in the next couple of years, and was delighted at the prospect of getting them both in the same purchase. I asked because I had just finished reading his review of a book (or non-review, since he said it wasn't really a review), and wanted to know more about the service he used to read it. I asked with some degree of tongue-in-cheek, not expecting he would actually post a review.

But by golly, that's what I got. Thanks, Dougle!

Also, for those keeping score at home, this is my 400th post. A toast to cheekyness! Actually, just go have some toast.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...