What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

08 April 2009

Just when I think they are out of ideas...

I was about to write off my favourite TV shows-- NCIS and Criminal Minds-- because they both had a sluggish start to this season. But boy, have things picked up lately. They've got me hooked all over again.

Anyway... today was National Start! Walking Day. No, I don't know why there is an exclamation point in the middle of the phrase. I didn't write it. But I celebrated by cycling 4 miles more than usual.

Anyone else celebrating?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...