What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

02 April 2009

Unfooled!

I managed to get through the whole of April Fool's Day with only one joke being attempted on me-- and fortunately, I caught on before I started tearing out my hair. (The joke involved a road trip with a bunch of 4th-6th grade students. Yikes!)

I didn't bother trying to hand any out, though... I must have run out of creativity. I passed along one of my brother's favourites-- Vaseline on the doorknobs-- to a coworker, who intended to try it on her children.

My brother always thought April 1 was the day he could do whatever he wanted to the rest of the family and get away with it. Silly brother-- he could do that any day of the year. :)

No comments: