What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

11 April 2009

A plague upon Facebook!

So I finally allowed myself to be talked into joining Facebook.

And I'm all zooming along, thinking how kind it is of Facebook to suggest people I may know to add to my friends, when up pops this message about how I am engaging in annoying and/or abusive behaviour.

What is really a bummer about that is this: I had finally gotten to the people I actually went on to Facebook to connect with in the first place. And now I've been stopped. Dang!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What in the world were you doing! I've never heard of that before.

Haley said...

Me either; did it let you continue on?

Su said...

I haven't tried since then, because it said I would be blocked if I continued. Geez. I'll give it a day or two to settle down, then try again.