What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

11 April 2009

A plague upon Facebook!

So I finally allowed myself to be talked into joining Facebook.

And I'm all zooming along, thinking how kind it is of Facebook to suggest people I may know to add to my friends, when up pops this message about how I am engaging in annoying and/or abusive behaviour.

What is really a bummer about that is this: I had finally gotten to the people I actually went on to Facebook to connect with in the first place. And now I've been stopped. Dang!

3 comments:

sarah chia said...

What in the world were you doing! I've never heard of that before.

Haley said...

Me either; did it let you continue on?

Su said...

I haven't tried since then, because it said I would be blocked if I continued. Geez. I'll give it a day or two to settle down, then try again.