What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

13 July 2009

Almost midnight

I'm up late, chatting on Facebook, because I am just plain silly.

So I went to a girls' night tonight, which is quite a departure for me. But, from time to time I try to be social and friendly and stuff. We watched Bride Wars, which was quite funny. Nice ending, too.

This is probably the result of having caffeine today-- I should have known better! My coworkers all like me better when decaffeinated, anyway. But, I had a lot of work to do today, so I kept the looney to a minumum.

1 comment:

Timbra said...

well, i've had two very different types of "girl nights" in the past four days. . . one I wrote about on my blog, the other isn't likely to make it there. . . but in between, on sunday, my hubby watched bride wars with me. . . so, twin weekends sort of?!