What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

02 April 2014

B is for Brief.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter.

The Brief History of the Dead, Kevin Brockmeier










Image from Goodreads.

What's your favourite 'B' book?

Runners up: Bounce, Bridget Jones's Diary.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

What's this book about aside from dead people or am I soooo wrong:) My favourite B book-Louise Brooks by Barry Paris. I wrote about her today.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read that one...must look into it.

J E Oneil said...

I like the title. I want to check it out now.

Su said...

Birgit, it's kind of about the afterlife, but it's such an interesting take. I couldn't put this book down.

Delores, I really enjoyed it & definitely recommend!

JE, right? Great title.