What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

08 April 2014

G is for Gift.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter.

The Gift of the Magi, O. Henry





Image from Goodreads.






What's your favourite G book?

Runner up: The Giver, Lois Lowry.

5 comments:

Delores said...

I like that one too.

David P. King said...

I've heard of that one, but haven't read it yet. But I have read The Giver. :)

Birgit said...

I read this years ago and loved it:)

Anupama K. Mazumder said...

That's a lovely story, isnt it?

www.volatilespirits.com

Su Wilcox said...

I first saw it in a very extended version at the Indianapolis Repertory Theatre when I was in school. So glad to have the book version, too.