What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

18 April 2014

P is for Phantom.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter. You're probably tired of reading that by now, aren't you? Well, I never know when a new person might wander round.

The Phantom Tollbooth, Norton Jester











What's your favourite 'P' book?

Runners up: The Princess Diaries, series; The Princess Bride


2 comments:

virtuallyallsorts said...

...and that new person stumbling along and upon is me! My favourites without doubt the classic 'Pride and Prejudice' by the genius that was Jane Austen...
#AtoZChallenge. http://virtuallyallsorts.wordpress.com

Birgit said...

My poetry book with a variety of authors in there-I often peruse it

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...